Sunday, July 17, 2016

Moving

So it's been a while since the last post.  I've recently been away on course without the ability to do any modeling.  It was a long course, lasting from March to the end of June.

I have also been posted.  I will be headed back to the mothership, i.e. The Regiment. Recently went through the process of buying a new house aswell.  

Between finishing course, planning the move, clearing out and traveling, it has been a temultuous couple of weeks.  Suffice to say this hasn't left much time to think about modeling.

That being said, I have spent a considerable amount of time planning a gaming table with built in storage.  I'll be sure to post the schematics when I get a chance.  I hope to be back at it by the 20th of July, but heck, who knows.

Happy hobbying,

Helbuck


No comments:

Post a Comment