Sunday, February 1, 2015

More cities of death

Hey folks,

Continued to work on the cities of death table.  This is an added feature that I have been holding onto for a while but hadbt gotten around to completing.


This one started out as a crane toy from winners, I had to shorten it and took a bunch of parts off that I'll be able to incorporate into future projects. For those of you interested this is the crane I used.

http://www.lulusoso.com/products/Toy-Tower-Crane.html

 Actually some of them are currently built into a surprise project I'll be posting later.


Here is the mechanicum symbol I sponge blotted onto the red stand.  It adds a little flare and change to the standard gray of concrete.

I'll post more as the project progresses.

Happy hobbying.

Helbuck


No comments:

Post a Comment