Tuesday, January 20, 2015

New table

Apologies and New Years resolutions are suckers.

So sorry for not posting anything new in over a year.

I haven't been idle though.  I got inspired by the guys at The painting bunker who built some amazing cities of death (or for you old guys out there city fight) terrain.

Armed with insulating foam and mdf board I went about building some basic tiles 2x2 ft tiles.



This is the last tile I made which turned out the best so far, it's a landing pad


These are the four tiles together.  So far I've made some minor changes in painting and weathering.


Here is the big blue guy (Roboute Guilliman) on the table.  I'm planning on adding snow in minor patches to tie the whole table and scenery together.


A little better lighting but still not great.  I'll have to work on that one.

I'll be sure to keep those of you interested still interested as I further develop the table.

Cheers and happy hobbying.






No comments:

Post a Comment